Please contact us to schedule an appointment or a home visit. In case of emergency outside of normal business hours, please call our 24-hour emergency number.
Meet Our professional experienced friendly
Meet The Specialists
Education & Work Experience
Dr. Christoph Semler was born in Frankfurt /M (Germany). He qualified as a doctor at the University of Frankfurt and also obtained his M.D. there.
He then went on to the U.K. to specialize in General Practice. During that time he gained experience in General Surgery (Bolton General Hospital), Cardiology (Halton General Hospital, Runcorn), Respiratory Medicine (King`s Cross Hospital, Dundee), Emergency Medicine(A&E), Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Pediatrics (including care of neonates at the Special Care Baby Unit), ENT, Ophtalmology (Furness General Hospital, Barrow in Furness) and worked as a General Practitioner in a GP Surgery also in Barrow in Furness. During that time he obtained his Diploma of the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Diploma in Child Health Surveillance and became a Member of the Royal College of General Practitioners.
In 1999 he came to Spain and started working at Hospital-Clínica Benidorm as A&E doctor for 2 years. In September 2001 he began to work as a GP in private practice in Jávea and Moraira. During that time he also qualified as a Medical Examiner for Divers, having discovered his interest in diving and diving Medicine.
Dr. Semler speaks his native German and is equally fluent in English and Spanish. He also speaks French and has a working knowledge of Dutch .
Dra. Mª Rosa Pérez Antolí was born in Valencia (Spain). She qualified as a doctor (Licenciada en Medicina y Cirugía) at the Universidad de Valencia and obtained her M.D. on Internal Medicine at the Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona.
She then went on to the U.K. to specialize in General Practice. During that time she gained experience in General Surgery , Vascular Surgery and Urology (Halton General Hospital, Runcorn and also at Ninewells Hospital, Dundee). She then moved to Cumbria and worked in Cardiology (including the Intensive Coronary Unit) , Obstetrics and Gynaecology , Paediatrics (including care of neonates at the Special Care Baby Unit), Emergency Medicine(A&E) and Psychiatry at Furness General Hospital ( Barrow in Furness). After that she worked as a GP in a GP Surgery in Barrow in Furness and in Beaconsfield ( Bucks).During all that time she also obtained her Diploma in Minor Surgery, Child Health Surveillance and the Diploma of the Faculty of Family Planning and Reproductive Health Care (University of Manchester).
In 2000 she returned to Spain and worked at Hospital-Clínica Benidorm as A&E doctor and in Internal Medicine . In September 2001 she began to work as a GP in private practice in Jávea and Moraira.
Dra. Pérez Antolí speaks Spanish, English and German.
Dr. Miguel Bañuls
Dr. Bañuls offers his patients treatment for most of the complaints involving Trauma and Orthopedics (Bones, Joints and Spinal Diseases). Dr. Bañuls works at Levante Hospital, Benidorm and Clinica San Carlos, Denia.
Dr. Bañuls, who is a Spanish citizen, studied medicine at the University of Valencia. After qualifying as a Doctor (LMS) he moved to the UK, where he trained in Orthopedics and Trauma Surgery.
During the core of his training in the UK, he worked in hospitals throughout Cambridgeshire, Nottingham-shire and Bristol. After completion of his training, he then went to South Africa where he complemented his training with a Fellowship in Spine Surgery.
- Fractures, Broken Bones
- Joint Replacements (New Knees, Hips, and Shoulders)
- Arthroscopies (Key-Hole Surgery) of the knees, shoulders, hips and ankles
- Most complaints involving back pain, sciatica and disc surgery
- Surgery of the lower back, neck and spinal injections
- Treatment for general bone or joint conditions, i.e. Osteoporosis, Arthritis
- Foot surgery including curled toes or bunions
- Surgery of the hand, trigger fingers, contractures and carpal tunnel syndrome
He has also developed a special interest in revision surgery of joints. This is surgery for previously operated hip or knee replacements that have failed or worn-out.
In the UK he obtained two Master Degrees in Orthopaedics and Trauma:
– MSc (Orth) from the University College London based at the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital (Stanmore)
– MCh (Orth) from the University of Liverpool based at the University Hospital in Liverpool
Tuesday afternoon: 17:00-19:00 (by appointment only)
Dr. J.M. Gasent
- Licenciado en Medicina Y Cirugía
- Especialista en Oncología Médica
- Doctor en Medicina y Cirugía
Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the University of Valencia in 1995. Specialist in Medical Oncology at the Hospital General Universitario de Elche, in 2000. Doctor in Medicine and Surgery from the University Miguel Hernández of Elche, in 2007.
Professor of Medicine and Oncology at the Catholic University of Valencia.
Available by appointment
(Clinical Nutricionist, Sport Massage, Personal Trainer)
Areas of experience
- YMCA Diploma (health and fitness)
- Nabba Diploma (health and fitness)
- ACSM Personal training award
- SAC Diploma (clinical nutrition)
- City and guilds (health education authority tutor )
- SAC Diploma (sports and remedial massage)
- City and guilds (health and fitness facilities management)
- Anglia University (certificate in professional studies – counselling)
- Member of the complementary medical association
Areas of experience
- Exercise therapy:
- Weight management ( Including obesity / Eating disorders ).
- Pre and post operative training.
- Anxiety / Stress Management.
- Cardiac rehabilitation.
- Muscle or joint injuries.
Areas of specialization
- Personal training:
- General and sports specific training.
- Fat reduction / weight loss / toning.
- Muscular strength and endurance
- Increased stamina / aerobic conditioning.
- Flexibility enhancement.
- Back care / Age related training
- Muscular hypertrophy /
- Increase in size of muscle.
- Classes in pilates,
- Core stability,
- Body conditioning and circuit training.
Available by appointment
Dr. Miguel León
(Vascular Surgery and Angiology)
Wednesdays by appointment only
Dr. Noé Quesada
By appointment only