In 1999 he came to Spain and started working at Hospital-Clínica Benidorm as A&E doctor for 2 years. In September 2001 he began to work as a GP in private practice in Jávea and Moraira. During that time he also qualified as a Medical Examiner for Divers, having discovered his interest in diving and diving Medicine.
Dr. Semler speaks his native German and is equally fluent in English and Spanish. He also speaks French and has a working knowledge of Dutch .
In 2000 she returned to Spain and worked at Hospital-Clínica Benidorm as A&E doctor and in Internal Medicine . In September 2001 she began to work as a GP in private practice in Jávea and Moraira.
Dra. Pérez Antolí speaks Spanish, English and German.
• Joint Replacements (New Knees, Hips, and Shoulders)
• Arthroscopies (Key-Hole Surgery) of the knees, shoulders, hips and ankles
• Most complaints involving back pain, sciatica and disc surgery
• Surgery of the lower back, neck and spinal injections
• Treatment for general bone or joint conditions, i.e. Osteoporosis, Arthritis
• Foot surgery including curled toes or bunions
• Surgery of the hand, trigger fingers, contractures and carpal tunnel syndrome
He has also developed a special interest in revision surgery of joints. This is surgery for previously operated hip or knee replacements that have failed or worn-out.
- MSc (Orth) from the University College London based at the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital (Stanmore)
- MCh (Orth) from the University of Liverpool based at the University Hospital in Liverpool
Professor of Medicine and Oncology at the Catholic University of Valencia.
• Nabba Diploma (health and fitness)
• ACSM Personal training award
• SAC Diploma (clinical nutrition)
• City and guilds (health education authority tutor )
• SAC Diploma (sports and remedial massage)
• City and guilds (health and fitness facilities management)
• Anglia University (certificate in professional studies - counselling)
• Member of the complementary medical association
• Weight management ( Including obesity /
• Eating disorders ).
• Pre and post operative training.
• Anxiety / Stress Management.
• Cardiac rehabilitation.
• Muscle or joint injuries.
• General and sports specific training.
• Fat reduction / weight loss / toning.
• Muscular strength and endurance
• Increased stamina / aerobic conditioning.
• Flexibility enhancement.
• Back care / Age related training
• Muscular hypertrophy /
• Increase in size of muscle.
• Classes in pilates,
• Core stability,
• Body conditioning and circuit training.